Position Overview: Strategic Account Manager
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and growing extraordinary, high quality client relationships. This position will take a consultative approach with clients in understanding their needs and identifying opportunities to help them achieve their goals. The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for account ownership, solution rollout, account renewal, and account support. The Account Manager also serves as a liaison between the client and the different teams within Oversight to ensure the customer’s needs are being met. A deep knowledge of the client’s solution and organization is required as well as an expert level knowledge of the Oversight application. Utilizing best-in-class account management practices, responsibilities include developing and executing on proactive strategies to ensure a successful client/company partnership and to grow revenue.
- Proven commercial success in working with members of senior management
- Ability and proven experience with strategic thinking and complex decision making
- Manage a select group of the most strategic accounts
- Uncover and drive upsell opportunities Develop and maintain regular ongoing contact with corporate clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or Business-related field
- 10+ year(s) experience managing renewals and driving upsells
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong collaborator and desire to work with people
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Proven track record of successfully working directly with clients to achieve their goals
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, communication (written and oral) and organizational skills
- Ability to establish professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned customer accounts
- Ability to present to all levels of the client’s organization
- Ability to adapt to dynamic requirements and take ownership of problems
- Organizational and leadership skills are a must Project management skills a plus
- Strategic thinker Travel as required for customer meetings
This position includes competitive salary, upsell commissions and excellent benefits.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
About Oversight Systems:
Since 2003, Fortune 1000 businesses and government organizations have trusted Oversight to analyze over $2 trillion in annual payments. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies, our automated risk management and compliance monitoring platform detects and mitigates fraud, waste, and misuse in financial spending, reducing auditing effort by 50% to 90% and improving policy compliance by up to 70%.