Sales Account Executive Job Description:
Oversight Systems is looking for driven, career-oriented individuals to leverage our proven approach and tools to drive new sales opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our rapidly growing sales team! The Sales Account Executive role offers development of enterprise selling skills, interaction with C-Level executives and the opportunity to advance in a growing high-tech company headquartered in Atlanta. The Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling Oversight’s “Insights On Demand”, our web-based SaaS application that makes it easier than ever for our customers to uncover possible misuse, fraud and corruption, and compliance violations in travel and expense and procurement.
Sales Account Executives are required to:
- Meet/exceed sales objectives with potential new customers.
- Drive the sales prospect from the initial interaction through the close of the deal.
- Effectively and independently deliver the “Insights On Demand” value proposition.
- Work and learn the Oversight B2B SaaS sales methodology, follow the process and integrate specific solution messaging.
- Consistently demonstrate positive and professional image with all written and verbal communication.
- Track pipeline activity, account volume and progress to manage workflow.
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a clear record of success
- Consistent quota achievement in landing new enterprise accounts
- Strong background in enterprise SaaS, preferably with emphasis in back office financial solutions
- Background with solutions that are highly transformational to business process
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Goal-oriented, self-starter able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to communicate effectively with F1000 executives
- Strong business acumen; high energy and positive attitude
- High EQ with the ability to assess a stakeholder matrix and motivate those individuals to action
- Challenger mentality that can effectively educate and persuade prospects
- Detail oriented with great problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Professional, confident and ethical
- Detail and process oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hard working and flexible in job responsibilities
This position carries a competitive base salary and commissions. In addition, Oversight provides an excellent and comprehensive benefits package for our employees. This training consists of the same components that are offered to the top sales executives of Fortune 500 companies.
This position is in Atlanta, Georgia.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Oversight Systems:
The world’s largest brands trust Oversight to identify employee-initiated spend risk no matter where it resides in their enterprise. Oversight is the leading AI-powered audit and risk management platform solution. Our best-in-class analytics look across multiple spend categories to identify and prioritize risks that goes undetected within separate source systems. We maintain our leadership in the marketplace because of our deep commitment to our customers’ success. We offer an energetic and diverse environment where new ideas are welcome from everyone.