Position Overview: Job Purpose
Oversight Systems is seeking an innovative experienced product manager who is driven to build client focused products. As a product manager on our growing team, you will be working cross functionally to design, build, and roll-out products and features that align with Oversight’s strategy and vision. Identification of potential products and features is determined through extensive market research translated into requirements, timelines and go to market plans. The ideal candidate possesses technical know-how and business acumen, is skilled at prioritization, and communicates effectively to influence, collaborate and educate teams within the organization.
Product Marketing Manager is required to:
- Be the expert on our customers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape— Become the authority on our competition and how they are positioned.
- In collaboration with marketing team, harness product expertise to develop, refine, and implement high impact and differentiated positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas and communicate company positioning and messaging internally and externally.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on key findings.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support our products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop and deliver high-impact sales tools such as collateral, presentations, case studies, demos, etc. Create sales training materials that communicate the value of new products, cover industry trends, value proposition, and competitive positioning.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our products in support of marketing and sales programs. Ability to speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences.
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry through tradeshows, events, accompanying sales and account management on sales calls, business review meetings, etc.
- Support the customer success team in driving adoption and increasing retention by creating and iterating on training programs and materials.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Thirst for knowledge – Be Curious...constantly reading, studying and testing
This position includes competitive salary and excellent benefits.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
About Oversight Systems
Since 2003, Fortune 1000 businesses and government organizations have trusted Oversight to analyze over $2 trillion in annual payments. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies, our automated risk management and compliance monitoring platform detects and mitigates fraud, waste, and misuse in financial spending, reducing auditing effort by 50% to 90% and improving policy compliance by up to 70%.