Position Overview: Job Purpose
Oversight Systems is seeking an innovative experienced product manager who is driven to build client focused products. As a product manager on our growing team, you will be working cross functionally to design, build, and roll-out products and features that align with Oversight’s strategy and vision. Identification of potential products and features is determined through extensive market research translated into requirements, timelines and go to market plans. The ideal candidate possesses technical know-how and business acumen, is skilled at prioritization, and communicates effectively to influence, collaborate and educate teams within the organization.
Responsibilities include product definition, partnering with development and leading product focused meetings, market research and requirements gathering, product launch planning, and solution design. The product manager will act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding throughout the company.
- 5+ years in a Product Strategy or Product Management discipline in a Software environment
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Knowledge of financial business processes
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Track record partnering with data engineering and data science teams to build environments that support cutting edge data-driven innovation
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong analytical skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with data analytics and analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills, computer skills and excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters preferred
Relevant Product Management Experience
- Provide input to the overall product vision, strategy, and requirements.
- Build, drive and own product from concept to launch.
- Develop business plans for assigned products, including product pricing, product positioning, value proposition, forecasting and channel strategies.
- Analyze and evaluate complementary and competitive products, technologies, and solutions and maintain a product competitive advantage.
- Conduct user research to understand user/buyer needs and work with R&D to identify solutions.
- Develop business requirements and functional specifications.
- Work with R&D on design specifications and feature/function prioritization.
- Support product launch, marketing and sales efforts by acting as a product and category subject matter expert.
- Closely collaborate with User Interface/User Experience Team to deliver a best-in-class user experience.
- Define product success metrics and analyze product performance by driving product adoption.
- Assist with general marketing activities and strategies as requested/appropriate.
- Partner with sales teams and provide necessary support to ensure sales success.
- Experience developing risk focused products
- Experience leading scrum teams
- Familiarity with jobs-to-be-done framework
- AGILE and SCRUM methodologies
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
About Oversight Systems:
The world’s largest brands trust Oversight to identify employee-initiated spend risk no matter where it resides in their enterprise. Oversight is the leading AI-powered audit and risk management platform solution. Our best-in-class analytics look across multiple spend categories to identify and prioritize risks that goes undetected within separate source systems. We maintain our leadership in the marketplace because of our deep commitment to our customers’ success. We offer an energetic and diverse environment where new ideas are welcome from everyone.