Position Overview: Federal Client Engagement Manager
The Federal Client Engagement Manager will be responsible for ensuring a successful relationship with our Federal customers. As account owner you will manage the accounts during solution rollout and the ongoing relationships. You will manage the expansion of these relationships and ongoing client success. This position also serves as a liaison between the clients and the different teams within Oversight to ensure the customer’s needs are being met. A knowledge of the client’s solution and organization is required as well as an expert level knowledge of the Oversight application.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or Business related field
- 5+ year(s) experience in a similar position
- Project management experience
- Strong collaborator and desire to work with people
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience training customers is a plus
- Proven track record of successfully working directly with clients to achieve their goals
- Excellent communication (both verbal & written) skills to support relationship building efforts
- Exceptional presentation and training skills in person and online
- Ability to establish professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned customer accounts
- Ability to present to all levels of the client’s organization
- Ability to adapt to dynamic requirements and take ownership of problems.
- Have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Project Management skills are a must
In addition, a college or university degree in a related field is required. This position is based in Atlanta, GA with travel of up to 40% required.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
About Oversight Systems:
The world’s largest brands trust Oversight to identify employee-initiated spend risk no matter where it resides in their enterprise. Oversight is the leading AI-powered audit and risk management platform solution. Our best-in-class analytics look across multiple spend categories to identify and prioritize risks that goes undetected within separate source systems. We maintain our leadership in the marketplace because of our deep commitment to our customers’ success. We offer an energetic and diverse environment where new ideas are welcome from everyone.