Position Overview: Job Purpose
Oversee the installation and configuration of Oversight Insights on Demand for multiple prospects and customers. Work with prospects during trial phase and customers through the completion of the production implementation managing the entire project. Ensure customer success, continual development and improvement of our best practices knowledge base, and support customers and partners in pursuit of driving value.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or any other related field
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong collaborator and desire to work with people, not just data
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Must be an experience programmer (e.g. SQL, .Net, JAVA, VBA, Shell Scripting, etc.)
- Must have strong experience with data analytics and relational database software applications
- Strong background in data modeling, data warehousing, data analysis and reporting
- Proven track record of successfully working directly with clients to achieve their goals
- Ability to lead meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to present to all levels of the client’s organization
- Strong background working with complex SQL and some stored procedures
- Experience analyzing or implementing business processes. Operational, financial and health care background highly desirable
- Experience using Oracle or similar RDBMS
- Linux or UNIX experience is preferred
- Ability to adapt to dynamic requirements and take ownership of problems
This position carries a competitive base salary and commissions. In addition, Oversight provides an excellent and comprehensive benefits package for our employees. This training consists of the same components that are offered to the top sales executives of Fortune 500 companies.
This position is in Atlanta, Georgia.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
About Oversight Systems:
Since 2003, Fortune 1000 businesses and government organizations have trusted Oversight to analyze over $2 trillion in annual payments. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies, our automated risk management and compliance monitoring platform detects and mitigates fraud, waste, and misuse in financial spending, reducing auditing effort by 50% to 90% and improving policy compliance by up to 70%.