Oversight Systems is looking for aggressive, career-oriented individuals to leverage our proven approach and tools to drive new sales opportunities.
This is an excellent job opportunity for someone to continue (or begin) a career in the challenging field of Account Development – prospecting, navigating database tools and building new sales pipeline activity. The position offers development of enterprise selling skills, interaction with C-Level executives at Fortune 2000 companies and the opportunity to advance.
Account Development Representatives are required to:
- Meet/exceed weekly objectives in scheduling, coordinating, confirming and executing Meaningful Interactions with potential new customers
- Work and learn the FRONTLINE Selling sales prospecting methodology, follow the process and integrate specific project messaging
- Consistently demonstrate positive and professional image with all written and verbal communication
- Track daily activity, account volume and progress to manage workflow
- Confirm and coordinate through verbal and written communication to assure all participating parties involved have the necessary information and attend as scheduled
- Provide a written summary of each “Meaningful Interaction”
- You will be calling on and prospecting to a very specific and targeted audience
Ideal Candidate - metro Atlanta area:
- Experience in prospecting campaigns for solutions with complex sales cycles preferred
- Experience in Inside Sales preferred
- Experience creating enterprise level meetings and appointments preferred
- Goal-oriented, self-starter able to work with a high degree of autonomy and deliver on commitments
- Must be professional, confident and ethical
- Must be detail oriented
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hard working and flexible in job responsibilities
- Proven analytical problem solver
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet Explorer
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- IT background preferred
This position carries a base salary and is heavily weighted on bonus and commissions. In addition, Oversight provides an excellent and comprehensive benefits package for our employees. Account Development Representatives are given comprehensive training through FRONTLINE Selling. This training consists of the same components that are offered to the top sales executives of Fortune 500 companies.
This position is located in Atlanta, Georgia.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
About Oversight Systems
The world’s largest brands trust Oversight to identify employee-initiated spend risk no matter where it resides in their enterprise. Oversight is the leading AI-powered audit and risk management platform solution. Our best-in-class analytics look across multiple spend categories to identify and prioritize risks that goes undetected within separate source systems. We maintain our leadership in the marketplace because of our deep commitment to our customers’ success. We offer an energetic and diverse environment where new ideas are welcome from everyone.