It’s that time of year again. You know the one—with the bird and the cinnamon and football. It’s time for friends and family and thankfulness. Unfortunately, it’s also the time when employees use the wrong card, misclassify expenses, and forget about their T&E policy.
But, imagine how thankful you could be if you had a detective control in place and a team of people behind you ensuring your success? Let’s break down the top 5 reasons to “eat up” this holiday season (complete with their Thanksgiving counterparts!):
- Insights On Demand aka The Main Spread (Grandma’s Cornbread dressing recipe and famous homemade dinner rolls- you’re not quite sure how she does it, but they never disappoint)
- Oversight’s Insights On Demand acts as a safety net—catching all of the odd birds in your spend and giving you the tools you need to influence employee behavior. It also goes well with gravy.
- The Workbench aka Cutlery (because Turkeys are tough to do otherwise)
- All the tools you need in one place to review, research, and resolve your findings.
- The Dashboard aka the scale after Thanksgiving Day
- It’s good to know where you’re at…sometimes, we like to filter out the calories because it’s a holiday, although being able to measure your program and track the improvements you’ve made over time is pretty powerful.
- Exclusions aka “The pink congealed jell-o thingy”
- It’s nice to filter things out that really don’t make sense. It’s also nice to have complete visibility into your spend, but some expenses only make sense for certain employees. Why monitor those? Instead, focus your energy on the transactions that don’t add up.
- Your Oversight team aka the Dessert Spread (because you’re already stuffed, but you still have room for sweet stuff!)
- We give customers not one but two additional resources, your Oversight Account Manager and a dedicated Client Engagement team. The Account Manager is with you every step of the way, answering questions, and facilitating training. While the Client Engagement team ensures your implementation runs smoothly and recommends any technical refinements that may need to be made. They make it easy for you to get the most out of your Insights On Demand™ solution.
With all that, we’re also so thankful for our clients and partners who continue to make Insights On Demand what it is today: a delicious, necessary solution to help automate your compliance process and influence employee behavior. Eat up!